QuotesI am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.-Abraham Lincoln
- Salinity & Suds: Pairing Beer with Seafood May 16, 2022
- 5 Pacific Northwest Breweries to Please Any Palate April 25, 2022
- Revitalizing Neighborhoods and Reigniting Memories April 11, 2022
- Traveling the Beer World in 2022 March 26, 2022
- Is Cold IPA Really a New Beer Style (and Does that Even Matter)? March 21, 2022
- Donning, Downing, and Drowning the Shamrock: A Sordid Tale of Green Beer March 15, 2022
- Pints & Patios: The New Winter Pairing March 6, 2022
- 10 Beers Best Enjoyed at the Source February 24, 2022
- Aurora Hunting and Craft Beering in Fairbanks, Alaska February 1, 2022
- Pizza by the Pint January 28, 2022
Author Archives: Brewmaster
We brewed on Sunday despite the chilly weather. Sunday’s beer is a hoppy pale ale with Nugget, Citra and Pacific Jade hops. Several visitors showed up to lend support and share a few beers.
Despite the projected chilly afternoon, we will be brewing at Snordog. The fire will be blazing for any hearty souls that want to stop by for a visit and try a few of the beers on tap. Brewing will start … Continue reading
On Sunday we tapped the Vanilla Porter, Acacia Brown Ale and Wind River Rye IPA. Also on tap are Moon Men Pale Ale, Snordog 20th Anniversary Ale and Snordog Hefeweizen.