QuotesYou can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer-Frank Zappa
- The Still Point of the Turning World: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome October 12, 2021
- One Style for All: The Complexity of Mexican Lagers and Latinx People in the Brewing Industry September 22, 2021
- Yeast, A Romance Story July 20, 2021
- SoCal Cerveceros, America’s Largest Latino-Based Homebrew Club, Is Making Its Mark June 29, 2021
- PSA: July 3 Is National Independent #BeerRunDay June 23, 2021
- Spice, Fat, Acid, Beer May 19, 2021
- In the Midst of a Pandemic, Breweries Are Giving Back to their Communities April 30, 2021
- Get Ready: American Craft Beer Week Is May 10-16 April 30, 2021
- The More Fulfilling Cup: Craft Brewers and Craft Roasters Find Common Threads Together March 18, 2021
- Virginia Beer Co. Completes Brewery Expansion Projects Ahead of 5-Year Anniversary January 13, 2021
Despite the projected chilly afternoon, we will be brewing at Snordog. The fire will be blazing for any hearty souls that want to stop by for a visit and try a few of the beers on tap. Brewing will start around noon.
On Sunday we tapped the Vanilla Porter, Acacia Brown Ale and Wind River Rye IPA. Also on tap are Moon Men Pale Ale, Snordog 20th Anniversary Ale and Snordog Hefeweizen.