QuotesSometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drank, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.-Jack Handy, Saturday Night Live
- Beyond the Beer: Three Breweries Serving Their Communities January 19, 2023
- Smoke and a Beer January 5, 2023
- Spreading the Gospel of Lager December 12, 2022
- Soul Food and Cream Ale in Albuquerque November 23, 2022
- A Walk through History and Race in Beer City USA November 17, 2022
- Ube Yams and Dragon Tales: Finding Diversity in a New Generation of L.A. Breweries November 9, 2022
- Enjoy Both Sips & Spooks at these Haunted Breweries October 27, 2022
- Metropolitan Beer Trail Increases Business for All October 24, 2022
- Form & Function: Brewery Visits with an Architect October 11, 2022
- The Hills of Beer Are Alive in the Brandywine Valley October 6, 2022
Despite the projected chilly afternoon, we will be brewing at Snordog. The fire will be blazing for any hearty souls that want to stop by for a visit and try a few of the beers on tap. Brewing will start around noon.
On Sunday we tapped the Vanilla Porter, Acacia Brown Ale and Wind River Rye IPA. Also on tap are Moon Men Pale Ale, Snordog 20th Anniversary Ale and Snordog Hefeweizen.