QuotesYou can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer-Frank Zappa
- Sympathy for the Cellar Person November 20, 2023
- Coffee & Beer: A Dynamic Duo November 16, 2023
- A Salute to Veteran-Owned Breweries November 8, 2023
- Bingo! Breweries Score on Game Night November 3, 2023
- Imperial Beer Takes the Throne October 16, 2023
- These 19 Breweries Are on U.S. Islands October 9, 2023
- Homebrewing Makes Life More Delicious October 1, 2023
- The People Behind Beer Quality September 29, 2023
- A Great Beer for Greens September 16, 2023
- 10 Reasons to Attend the Great American Beer Festival September 15, 2023
Despite the projected chilly afternoon, we will be brewing at Snordog. The fire will be blazing for any hearty souls that want to stop by for a visit and try a few of the beers on tap. Brewing will start around noon.
On Sunday we tapped the Vanilla Porter, Acacia Brown Ale and Wind River Rye IPA. Also on tap are Moon Men Pale Ale, Snordog 20th Anniversary Ale and Snordog Hefeweizen.